Below is a 12-minute video of my CCR. In it I explain the foods I make throughout the day. As well, as going in depth on sneakers and my sneaker hobby.
Since mid-week of January I along with my group, having been planning for our project. Some would say to a vigorous extent. Though this may be true, there are certain aspects of the project that have not been figured out yet. One of these factors includes the costumes that the two main characters will wear. Partly due because it has not been decided what season the film will take place during. Initially, I proposed that the group could film on Thursday, Feb. 1, as it was a Professional Study Day. Meaning that everyone's released at 11:40, which would allow myself and the group to film right after school. That was pushed back however, because I had mandatory wrestling practice that day. To which I proposed that maybe the following Sunday would be a more suitable day to film. That filming session would be from the morning to the afternoon. That too was pushed back as I had urgent tasks to attend to at the last minute. Just yesterday the filming day was decided to be postponed for Sa...
After the first filming session where I filmed Corey, I decided that I would need another day or two to film Corey again. This time however, Chelsey would be a part of the filming process. As she was not able to be present the last time I filmed. I discussed with Corey and Chelsey what days work for them, a few days ago. Chelsey stated that she would be available and Wednesday and Thursday. Corey stated that from Monday through Thursday he would be available. We had previously planned to film again today, Wednesday, December 14th. However, I just finished telling them that Wednesday would not work for me. Due to the fact that I have after-school tutoring for chemistry. I have a chemistry test tomorrow, that I am partially prepared for, and I'm trying to be completely prepared. On a brighter note, I am already planning to film again tomorrow, after school, along with Chelsey and Corey. I will start filming again tomorrow, at around 4:00-4:30 p.m., ...
After filming Corey for the first time, I realized that we would need to add a lot more variety of scenes and shots to this project. If we wanted even the slightest chance of doing superb on this music video. I just finished discussing with Corey and Chelsey regarding filming again. This time, Chelsey will be able to film along with Corey and I, as she was absent from the last filming session. My group and I were supposed to film yesterday, December 15th after school, however Chelsey had to cancel due to family reasons. I asked her and Corey if Caporella Park would still worked, and they said yes. They also said that 10:00 in the morning would be an idealistic time for our filming session to start. As mentioned in the previous blog, I will be filming the nostalgic scene of our music video. Corey and Chelsey will be filmed having a good time at the park, enjoying the moment as friends. In regards to props, there will be a few props being used, but not a lot. First pr...
Comments
Post a Comment