More Filming YAY!

 Teo didn't have any last minute plans, and I with my group was able to film yesterday. Which was on Saturday March 3, 2024. Though the group and I were supposed to film again today it didn't happen. This is because Corvelest is working today at 11. Corvelest initially thought he would get called at around 12 or 1, which would me to film Corvelest and Teo from 10-11:30. But as always plans change at the last minute. To top that off Teo for whatever reason likes to sleep late and wake up late on the weekend. So an arrangement involving filming early in the morning wouldn't work. Anyways, I showed up to Corvelest house yesterday at around 12 noon. I picked up Teo like last time from his house and went straight to Corvelest's. There was a slight delay however, since Teo forgot his suit, he had to ask his sister to drop it off for him, which set me back filming for about an hour. In the meantime, Corvelest put The Wolf of Wall Street the film on the TV to watch till Teo's sister arrived. During this hour, I payed close attention to the angles, the shots, and the intricate scenes. One special thing I noticed, is how some scenes would slowly build up climax, then stop it abruptly by transitioning to a non-climax scene. Then in the scene after that, it would revisit the climax scene as if it were a story being told. The sound in each of the scenes worked the exact same way. My inspiration just built on top of prior inspiration that I drew from other films and series that I've watched in the last minute. Which include the Bob Marley: One Love movie and Better Call Saul series. Stay tuned for the next blog where I go in depth about the filming progress done. As well as the new challenges and barriers I've encountered. Till then here's a sneak peak picture of one of the scenes I filmed. In it you can see Teo, the protagonist character, going to the kitchen. Also, Corvelest, the protagonist character, hiding behind the wall waiting to seize the moment of terrifying the protagonist!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

Final Task: R3VENGE