Doing Some Editing

Taking inspiration from other films can only take you so far. Watching films and taking ideas from it doesn't get progress done. Though I'm going through a period of not filming, it's best to still stay productive. Hopefully this thing of not filming will end this weekend, and the plan to film Saturday and Sunday remains the same. I've decided to assist Corvelest in editing the film. During one of my free class periods that I have him, I've been using his laptop to piece the the clips together. The point of this is to be ahead of the game. Especially since time is running out for the deadline, as it just reached the 2 week and a few days mark today. SO essentially I've been putting the scenes together. As well as editing out unnecessary parts from the clips. It typically consists of editing out the very first half second, and the very last half second of the clip. By me doing this, this'll give Corvelest the time to incorporate sound and edit the lighting in the scenes. The software I was using was Adobe Premium. Which is the software on Corvelest's laptop that's been used to edit films. It was explained to me that Corvelest somehow got the software for free. Even though you have to pay for it. Assumably using a gift card that was given to him on his birthday. Though there's no picture of me editing. Below is a picture of one editing a film on the laptop as I was doing. It perfectly captures an example of what I was doing tirelessly. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

Final Task: R3VENGE