NOOOOOOO! Another postpone

Welcome back guys and yet another week has passed. Unfortunately another postpone has occurred. The pressure is mounting increasingly to get more progress done. The group had agreed to get together on the weekend of 24th and 25th. To film for possibly an entire day and knock out more than half of what's needed for the film. I was good to go and same for Corvelest. However, for whatever reason it couldn't work out for Teo. Apparently he had a sleepover or some sort of hangout with a friend. I was a little upset, but I understand he's got to hangout especially after working hard in school all week. The next time i saw him and Corvelest I addressed the group and essentially said that we need to tighten up. How the project is due in less than a month and the pace has got to be picked up. Teo understood this and said he's willing to clear out his weekend to film. I still got to check with Corvelest. But me personally I'll make it work to film on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Which will be March 2nd and 3rd. If that plan goes through, on both days, filming will start around 10-11 am. It'll end at 4-5 pm the latest to make time for the group to go home and get back to their responsibilities. Also it would be at Corvelest's house as it was last time. In terms of getting there, I will be able to drive those two days. Most likely my dad's pickup. Teo will most likely need a ride as his parents work 7 days a week. Which I'll be able to provide. Below is a picture of me discussing with Corvelest the filming plan for the next month. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

Final Task: R3VENGE